Monday, February 04, 2019

⭐⭐⭐ "Borrowed Years" ⭐⭐⭐


I had no idea I was living on "Borrowed Years". 
Discovering last fall I had Lymphoma Cancer was unsettling. Then finding out I've had it for 5 to 10 years and it's incurable … Yikes!!!
And now this year after a hard 4 days at the hospital I learn I have early onset dementia … What?? But, I'm a writer … a painter … I have goals and plans!!! I'm only 69 years old.
If I knew I'd been living on "Borrowed Years" I would have:
Ate healthier
Been kinder
Paid off debts
Given loads of stuff away
Been kinder
Paid attention to my OWN health
Walked more every day
Shopped less
Been kinder
Ask more questions of my doctor
Just to name a few...
I'm still trying to get my head around this and I would love some good healthy recipes for brain food … my email is: writeorwrong@hotmail.com or friend me at FB (Cindy Riley)
( I would like to thank the urgent care doctor who pursued the lower back pain I was having & discovered the cancer. You're my hero!)
I always assumed I was walking closely with God … but now, on this new journey I depend on my Lord every moment of the day. And his presence, his peace and joy is huge. It's Amazing.
As always, 
Hugs xoxoxo

No comments: