Tuesday, February 12, 2019

⭐⭐⭐ Be Alert Girlfriends!  Care more about your health than your doctor... pay attention!  I thought I was paying attention. But, not really. I certainly wasn't eating as healthy as I thought. Walking … walking … walking... Yes!  
It wasn't enough. Last year I started having UTI's than last summer I kept getting them frequently. My fatigue had fatigue. 
I didn't have a clue.
I want my family, friends, strangers that will be friends, to pay attention. 
Don't get blindsided. I love you and I care for you 💛💛💛
God promised me miracles but, they may be for others... I'm good with that. I'm 69 years old and I want others to not make my mistakes. I've had my cancer a long time. I didn't know that.
Now my mission is to be the care giver … your care giver 💛 
As now I have early onset dementia along with the cancer and God has given me an exciting mission …… It's a bright and shiny day ⭐⭐⭐
As always, hugs xoxoxo

No comments:

⭐⭐⭐"The Heavenly Realm" My forever home, full of excitement and stunning beauty. Heavenly worship & music. Warrior Angels c...