Monday, January 08, 2018

If you are considering taking an Omega-3 or Vitamin D as part of your "Healthy You Journey" ... please consider ordering them from my website ... www.mannamotion.com/329848 ...  Become a part of  "M5M" which is a great program wanting to link 5 million consumers with 5 million malnourished children.
With every product purchased it helps to feed those malnourished children in our world. When visiting my manna motion site please take a few minutes to watch the amazing video of this program and those beautiful children.
In my own little world I have a personal goal of helping feed 100 children (then 1000) ... a lofty goal yes, but it's my passion feeding those little ones.
Please join me ... if you're taking Omega 3 anyway ... how about teaming up together. 🥄

No comments: