Saturday, October 14, 2017

Two Things:

1. don't forget your eclipse glasses
2. don't forget I'm old ... ha

Today is the last day of my 30-day weight loss plan and I promised my before and after pictures  (be sure to take small children out of the room)  I finally deleted those photos since they were popping up everywhere ... ha.... I could not post a tweet about my blog without that ugly "before" picture everywhere.

Do I feel like running out and eating a pizza?  Nah  .... I actually feel fantastic.  I've lost 7 pounds and 11 inches.  I'm not craving bread ... sweets or my famous homemade popcorn.

I am addicted now to the Truhealth nutritional "Pumpkin Spice" shake mix ... OMGosh!!! Love it. I plan on staying on the shakes for breakfast. Very filling.

To check out this program please visit www.mannamotion.com/329848

Thanks so much for following along with me on this 30 day journey which is now a life quest ... to be in better health and doing something about it myself. Love to you all


No comments: