Countdown "3" more days until I start my 30 day weight loss plan ... I'm dusting off my blender!!! Shakes ... Shakes!!! To see this program please go to http://329848.truhealthmannatech.com check out the free video
Life Goals and advice ... some humor ... blog stories ... a lot of snacking and napping
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a wonderful new month .. .Bursting with time for prayer & thanks & caring for others. The holidays are hard for some ......
-
🧩🧩🧩Why I love working jig-saw puzzles ... it gives me a wonderful time to think good thoughts ... As always, hugs xoxoxo 🧩🧩🧩
-
Pray to be a real friend. As always, hugs xoxoxo
-
I'm Weary ... then, this spoke to me. Psalm 34:19 "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment