πππWhen I pray on your health, I also pray for us to have healthy words ... to have healthy eyes to see the good in others ... to share healthy recipes & words. As always, hugs xoxoxo πππ
Life Goals and advice ... some humor ... blog stories ... a lot of snacking and napping
Saturday, July 23, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a wonderful new month .. .Bursting with time for prayer & thanks & caring for others. The holidays are hard for some ......
-
π§©π§©π§©Why I love working jig-saw puzzles ... it gives me a wonderful time to think good thoughts ... As always, hugs xoxoxo π§©π§©π§©
-
Pray to be a real friend. As always, hugs xoxoxo
-
I'm Weary ... then, this spoke to me. Psalm 34:19 "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment